Pheasants Forever’s provides prescribed burn education, planning and on-site burn consulting through their Prescribed Burn Coordinator position. Burning can increase plant diversity, help restore native vegetation, decrease invasive plant species, and increase productivity and condition of your grasslands.
- Educational workshops to provide a solid foundation on the fundamentals of planning and conducting a prescribed burn.
- On-site visits to determine benefits of burning and help landowners establish their land management objectives.
- Assistance in planning safe and successful burns.
- Coordinate with partners and other landowners before and during prescribed burn.
- Provide prescribed burn equipment and guidance during prescribed burn.
Pheasants Forever and our partners within the North Dakota Prescribed Burn Cooperative will work with landowners to develop a management plan that includes burning for the benefit of a specific location.